Microsoft SQL Server 2012SWC's innovative and agile approach to Business Intelligence will provide your organization with breakthrough insights and powerful tools to quickly take your data to the next level. We provide our customers with rapid and pragmatic BI solutions using Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
Tableau 8 and Microsoft SQL Server 2012: Self-Service Business Intelligence
June 6, 2013
At this complimentary event, SWC will discuss and demo:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and Excel 2013’s built-in self-service and proactive BI capabilities
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012’s new Power View solution that easily makes your data come alive through managed self-service reporting, allowing any user to quickly create a highly visual, richly interactive, and presentation ready solution
- New collaboration tools that expand business insight through seamless integration with Microsoft SharePoint
- Tableau 8’s ability to create, collaborate and captivate stakeholders with new deep visual analytics
- An approach to overall solution deployment and management that will help address the constantly changing needs of your business
Business Intelligence (BI) is imperative to the success of any Chicago business that relies on instant access to relevant, up-to-date, critical data. A properly implemented agile business intelligence solution takes a business’ capabilities and converts them into insightful knowledge. Using this knowledge as a resource, allows a business to identify opportunities, point out strengths and weaknesses, provide a valuable competitive market advantage, and empower leaders to help make effective strategic decisions. Utilizing MS SQL Server 2012, SWC Technology Partners, located in Oak Brook, Illinois provides strategic business intelligence solutions for Chicago area businesses. Contact SWC at 630-572-0240 to learn more about our Business Intelligence service and see how BI tools can help convert your data into knowledge.