How Can Office 365 Help My Organization?
Many of our customers often ask us how we empower users and enable IT. One way is through Office 365. Watch my Ask SWC video blog to learn more about how Office 365 will benefit your organization.
Office 365 is Microsoft’s SaaS or subscription-based productivity software that offers cloud versions of all of your favorite Microsoft Office suite products. The solution empowers users by giving them a single portal to access all of these resources and enables IT by giving them a single pain of glass to manage all of their applications.
Office 365 includes your favorite Microsoft solutions:
- Exchange Online for email and calendaring
- Lync Online helping workers better communicate through audio and video conferencing, IM, presence and voice
- SharePoint Online for collaboration, search, portal and content management
- Dynamics CRM to better track sales leads, improve marketing effectiveness and service customers
- Power BI for data analysis, visualization capabilities and reporting
There are many challenges that organizations face in the modern workplace that Office 365 can help solve for both users and IT departments. Office 365:
- Provides access to the applications users need in order to be productive in the office or on the go in a familiar Microsoft Office experience
- Helps cut hardware and operations costs for IT in a secure and an always available environment
- Allows users to Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) to the workplace without IT having to worry about managing a bunch of devices or data
- Reduces the burden on IT through automatic updates in the cloud
- Reduces licensing costs as organizations only pay for what their users use
SWC can help your organization get to the cloud faster. Contact us today for a Microsoft-sponsored cloud assessment focused on requirements gathering, initial design considerations, additional services scope and putting together a cloud roadmap. Let’s talk Office 365. Call 630.572.0240 to learn more about how Office 365 will enable your organization to be more productive than ever.
Want to learn more? Join us for lunch!
Did you know SWC has free educational events to help get you up to speed on Microsoft’s latest technology solutions, security, IT strategy and even digital marketing? Feel free to attend one or all of our complimentary Chicagoland IT and Digital Marketing Events.
Related Blog Posts
If you would like to learn more about Microsoft Office 365 and the cloud, please read a few of our related posts:
Why SWC And IT Departments Like Office 365
Migrating From Standalone Exchange Online Protection (EOP) to Office 365
Microsoft Lync Online – Transport Reliability IP Probe (TRIPP)
Ask SWC: What’s New in SQL Server 2014?
Ask SWC: What Is A New Technology That You Find Interesting?
How Microsoft Azure Can Reduce Help Desk Calls and Increase Security
How to Move a Hyper-V Virtual Machine into Microsoft Azure Using System Center
Performance and Schedule Autoscaling in Microsoft Azure
Flexible and Scalable Web Hosting with Microsoft Azure
Five Questions to Ask Before Investing in a Cloud Service