SWC Technology Partners 2012 Tech Trends Survey
SWC recently completed our 2012 Technology Trends Survey. This year, we had more than 220 mid-market IT and business leaders respond, providing their opinions on the technologies, strategies and tactics that are creating the greatest impact on their businesses. This is the third edition of our IT consulting firm’s survey and reflects a respondent group that reports further growth and optimism; with more than half of the respondents noting an increase in revenue.
Some key findings of the 2012 Technology Trends Survey include:
- A strong correlation between the value of technology and financial performance
- A large percentage of organizations will deploy Windows 8 by the end of 2013
- “Keeping up” is one of the greatest challenges in IT today
- The reality of Microsoft SharePoint
- The enterprise wants more mobile
Download the SWC 2012 Technology Trends Survey now. If you have any other insights on tech trends or would like to participate in next year’s survey, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.