SWC Technology Partners Wins Central Region Marketing Excellence Award
Oak Brook, IL | July 27, 2009 – Chicago area IT service provider SWC Technology Partners, a leading provider of information technology solutions to small and medium-sized organizations around Chicago, has won the Microsoft Central Region Partner Marketing Excellence Award for fiscal year 2009. SWC was selected as the winner from a field of approximately 6,000 partner firms in 18 states.
The Marketing Excellence Award recognizes Microsoft partners that constantly seek to improve their processes and practices, sharing their expertise and ideas with others. It also recognizes partners that leverage and build on Microsoft’s activities to provide great value in reaching customers to help solve business problems using Microsoft technology.
Since its founding nearly 30 years ago, SWC has achieved great success in helping Chicago customers leverage technology to innovate and improve their business.
“To win the Central Region Marketing Excellence Award from a field of thousands is a tremendous honor, one that recognizes our efforts and our achievements, and that affirms our approach of partnering with and providing strategic guidance to our customers,” said Bob Knott, President of SWC Technology Partners. ” We work hands-on to help our customers remove obstacles to growth and streamline their operations, and we consistently have a meaningful impact on the way they conduct business.”
This honor is due to the talent and ingenuity of our employee team, and I would like to convey my gratitude to them, to our customers and especially to our valued partner Microsoft,” Knott added.
SWC’s key marketing initiatives during FY 2009 include:
- SWC effectively established itself as a “first to market” leader for Microsoft Online Services, Microsoft’s new cloud computing solutions
- SWC leveraged its expertise to develop Business Intelligence analysis tools to further enhance the efficiencies and power of its direct marketing campaigns
- SWC developed custom CRM workflows and solutions that enabled the company to increase the volume of internal calls it can manage and boost the number of prospect sales meetings it conducts
- Over the course of the year, SWC held 74 technology and innovation education seminars for Midmarket customers, sharing expertise and providing insight for nearly 900 attendees
Jonathan White, Microsoft Partner Marketing Manager, said, “SWC Technology Partners has established a highly effective educational program to help companies realize how technology can enhance their business. SWC has built a solid reputation as a leading IT provider and I am delighted to present the company with this regional award for its contributions and achievements.” SWC has won numerous Microsoft Awards, earning honors including:
- General Manager Award, Midwest District, 2009
- Marketing Excellence Award, Midwest District, 2009
- Compete to Win Award, Midwest District, 2009
- Loyalty Award, Central Region, 2007
- Compete to Win Award, Midwest District, 2008
- Loyalty Award, Midwest District, 2006
- Marketing Excellence Award, Midwest District, 2006
The Central Region Marketing Excellence Award was presented to SWC during the Central Region Session of the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference in New Orleans July 16, 2009.
About SWC Technology Partners
SWC Technology Partners (www.swc.com) is the leading provider of innovative IT solutions to small and medium-size businesses. For nearly 30 years, SWC has excelled at providing strategic guidance and delivering solutions tailored to the needs of growing organizations. SWC’s areas of expertise include best-in-class Managed Services, Performance Management, Business Applications, Messaging & Collaboration and Network Infrastructure & Security solutions. Headquartered near Chicago in Oak Brook, Illinois, SWC is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, a Symantec Gold Certified Partner and a Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Partner.