SWC Technology Partners Wins 2014 Health at Work Award
SWC Technology Partners, an award-winning provider of IT solutions to midsize organizations has been announced a winner of the 10th annual Health at Work Awards sponsored by ComPsych. The Heath at Work Awards honor organizations who promote employee health and wellness with selection based on their program’s comprehensiveness, delivery, promotion, participation rates and results.
“SWC’s employee wellness program is unusually comprehensive and unique because it is branded and run by our employees,” said Fran Peters, PHP, Human Resources Manager at SWC Technology Partners. “Together the SWC Wellness Team picks initiatives that are important and meaningful to them which translates into greater companywide participation.”
Some highlights of SWC Technology Partners’ wellness program include:
- On-site fitness center and monthly group fitness classes including Kickboxing, Strength Training and Zumba
- Quarterly on-site chair massages
- Monthly educational wellness ‘Lunch and Learns’ hosted by third party providers on a variety of wellness topics including stress reduction, healthy eating and financial management. Past luncheons have also included a comedian for Stress Awareness Month and an instructor for desk Yoga.
- Providing employees with healthy snacks, including fresh fruit and veggies. SWC has had nutritionists come in and host smoothie clinics so employees can take a break from work and learn how to make their own healthy snacks; protein bars and frozen low fat yogurt with fresh fruit toppings on hot summer days.
- Custom wellness team branded promotional items such as water bottles to measure healthy water intake, squishy stress balls and SWC orange head and wrist bands for runners
- Monthly branded internal wellness newsletters with fun tips, recipes and advice on how employees can live healthier lives
“We applaud SWC Technology Partners for promoting health and wellness and improving the lives of employees,” said Dr. Richard A. Chaifetz, Chairman and CEO of ComPsych.
The Health at Work Awards are sponsored by ComPsych and its HealthyGuidance program.
About SWC Technology Partners
SWC Technology Partners is an award-winning provider of IT solutions to midsize organizations. For more than 30 years, SWC has excelled at delivering technology solutions that optimize productivity, strengthen customer relationships, enhance data sharing and drive profitability.
SWC specializes in the technology solutions that match the needs of midmarket organizations including managed services; infrastructure solutions such as Unified Communications, Microsoft System Center, virtualization and network security; software solutions including Microsoft SharePoint, business intelligence, CRM and custom development; and digital marketing services including website design, digital creative, Search Engine Optimization, social media and videography.
Headquartered in Oak Brook, Illinois, SWC has been honored to receive numerous awards including being recognized by Crain’s Chicago Business as one of the Best Places to Work in 2012, 2013 and 2014, one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 and making the Inc. 500|5000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
To learn more, email or call 630.572.0240.